10 Written Quotes to Wish Mothers – Happy Mother’s Day
To all the Mom’s Mothers, Mama, or however we call them. We, the children just want to say congratulations for being the best Mom in the world!
They say that our mothers are the light of our life, which is true. They guide and nurture us from the time we were conceived until we were born and even if we, their children are already adults, and have children of our own as well.
In our society today, being a woman is already hard enough, nevertheless when a woman becomes a mother. Life becomes tougher, yet it is the most fulfilling job in the world as a woman.
They take care of their children, from giving them baths, changing their diapers, cooking every meal for their family, (even if some mom’s don’t cook- they still think of a way how to prepare food and feed their family), clean the house. Not only does she physically take care of us, her children, but she also nurtures us, instill(s) in us from what is right, and wrong. She is always there for us, to catch us when we fall, to explain to us our failures and how we can learn and rise from our mistakes. She is like a teacher, psychologist, counselor, that never gets paid, however you never hear her complain.
There are different kinds of mothers, there are mom’s that are like your best-friends, mom’s that are like soldiers , working-moms, single moms.
Mothers take their children to school, and be at every event their kid has in school, whether it is a talent show, soccer, basketball game or whatever sports competition their son or daughter has.
Even if sometimes we have fights with her (our moms), she still forgives us, and continues to be our friend, our rock, our mother, and just be there for us to support us in everything we do.
They see to it that they are there to support and encourage their children, even if she has to work or even if she’s just a house-wife mom or a single mom.
Whatever kind of mother you are: Mama, Mom, Mother, Mamita, we may not say it often, but before it is too late, we the children just want to say thank you and we love you!
Here are some mother’s day quotes you will love:
1. My biggest challenge every day is to be a great mother and a great business woman
– Tory Burch
2. Working mothers do an hour more per day than working fathers do and working mothers do on average an hour more per day with the kids than working fathers do.
– James Levine
3. At work, you think of the children you have left at home. At home, you think of the work you’ve left unfinished. Such a struggle is unleashed within yourself. Your heart is rent.
– Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by: Golda Meir
4. Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their heart forever.
– Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by: Unknown
5. We never the love of the parent until we become parents ourselves.
– Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by: Henry Ward Beecher
6. I got to grow up with a mother who taught me to believe in me.
– Antonio Villaraigosa
7. I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.
– Abraham Lincoln
8. My mother is definitely my rock.
– Alicia Keys
9. Never marry a man who hates his mother, because he’ll end up hating you.
– Jill Bennett
10. The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
Convert your written quotes into picture quotes using this awesome create a quote application www.peeklooks.com
Inspirational Quotes to inspire you to Never Give Up
It’s really easy to tell someone to never give up. It’s a lot harder to take that advice when you are cornered in a bad situation. Thomas Edison’s teachers told him he was “too stupid to learn anything.” He was fired from his first two jobs for being “non-productive.” Edison made 1,000 different lightbulbs that didn’t work. A reporter asked him how it felt to fail one thousand times. He replied, “I didn’t fail a thousand times. The lightbulb was an invention with a thousand steps.” By reframing the situation, one can turn an apparent failure into a success. In a Nike commercial, Michael Jordan said, “I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” 1,000 defective lightbulbs. 9,000 missed shots. What’s your number? We all have one.